Home School Agreement : School Adults
In order to enable us to help our children be the best that they can be, school adults will:
- Ensure and protect the safety and well-being of all of the children in our care.
- Ensure that everyone is LEARNING TOGETHER by supporting every child and each other to be the best that they can be and recognise and celebrate their success.
- Recognise, encourage and reward positive behaviour.
- Recognise and nurture the needs of individuals; develop self-esteem, ENTHUSIASM for learning and sense of self-worth and CHALLENGE children to fulfil their potential.
- Provide positive role models who demonstrate and uphold and RESPECT all of the school values.
- Conduct themselves with upmost professionalism, representing the school in a positive light, adhering to and upholding school policies, providing a person who our children and families to TRUST.