Home School Agreement
In order to guarantee the children in our care receive the best possible education the school will:
- Employ a dedicated, high quality staff team who will provide a safe, secure and nurturing environment for all of the children in our care.
- Offer support to families, so that they are able to fully engage with school life.
- Prepare the children to be valued members of society by promoting British Values and our school values: RESPECT, TRUST, CHALLENGE, ENTHUSIASM AND LEARNING TOGETHER.
- Communicate effectively and openly so that families are fully informed of children’s progress, attainment and successes at school. Operate an open-door policy so that families are able to easily communicate with us.
- We will ensure that families are given timely notice of school events through the school website, newsletters and text messages. We will strive to make our events as accessible as possible for our families.