Home School Agreement : Pupils
Learners at Fair Furlong:
- Come to school every day, on time and fully prepared for the days learning.
- Show pride in themselves and the school by wearing correct uniform.
- CHALLENGE themselves to make the most of every learning opportunity, at school and at home. They look forward to learning and are not afraid to make mistakes.
- RESPECT and TRUST each other, school adults, our surroundings and the community.
- Make choices which ensure that everyone is able to LEARN TOGETHER and achieve success.
- Show ENTHUSIASM and determination in all areas of school life.
- Keep themselves and each other safe, both in and out of school and online.