Home School Agreement : Families
In order to enable us to help our children be the best that they can be, we ask families to:
- RESPECT the school and the importance of education by seeing that children arrive to school on time, well rested and dressed in school uniform. Families will make sure that children are fully equipped for a school day and ready to enjoy their learning.
- Inform the school of any concerns or problems which may affect their child and to TRUST that the school will support the child in addressing these issues. Report any concerns or issues with the school in a calm and respectful manner modelling the values and conduct which we want our children to adopt.
- Support the child in upholding the school’s values and CHALLENGE them to be the best that they can be at school, at home and in the wider community.
- Encourage LEARNING TOGETHER by supporting the child’s learning at home. Read 4 times a week, support the child with their homework and praise and encourage the child with the learning that they do.
- Show ENTHUSIASM for their child’s learning by attending parent’s evenings, communicating with the class teacher about the child’s success, celebrating their child’s achievements and supporting wider school events.